Follow these directions to return by mail:
- Include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories with the product to avoid any additional fees.
- We recommend you return items via UPS ground or insured USPS for proof of delivery. We also recommend that you reuse the original shipping carton and packing materials.
- We recommend that you return the item to a Hale Marine. If you prefer to mail it, you must call 1-804-333-3677 for special instructions.
- If the product was not damaged, defective or the wrong item was shipped, you are responsible for all shipping charges.
- Please do not return items COD. Any charges incurred by Hale Marine for COD shipments will be subtracted from the amount of the returned item. You will be returned the difference. If the COD cost exceeds the value of the returned product, the credit card used for the original purchase will be charged for the remaining balance.
- Returns of gift with purchase items,
quantity discounts and bundle purchases have specific guidelines for
determining your return price.
Ship items to:
Hale Marine Parts Company Inc. 13633 HIstoryland Hwy. Warsaw, Va. 22572